Sure IT Recruitment is committed to protecting and safeguarding all data privacy rights. This page details Sure IT Recruitment Limited’s policy of dealing directly with consumers and businesses, and how we collect, use and process personal data, and how in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you and GDPR compliance.
Data Protection Officer & GDPR Owner
James Crockett |Managing Director
Contact Number: 0203 817 8441
Processing of Data
Sure IT Recruitment Limited is both the Controller and the Processor of the data it holds. It uses data to:
- Contact, filter and select candidates for temporary and permanent IT vacancies;
- Create contracts for both customers and suppliers;
- Raise invoices;
- Pay invoices;
- Maintain accounting records;
- Prove eligibility to work in the UK;
Sure IT Recruitment Limited does not hold any unnecessary data
Our Data is stored in the following ways:
- Accounting Software;
- Email / Mailing Service;
- Data Server
Data is accessed via desktop’s, laptop’s and mobile devices. All such devices have complex passwords or other specific device security.
Sure IT Recruitment Limited uses Sage Accounting Software to store and maintain its accounting records, pay invoices, raise invoices and prepare end-of-year accounts.
Email / Mailing Service
Sure IT Recruitment Limited uses Outlook Office 365 as an email and storage service. All emails are monitored to ensure that sensitive information is not shared or stored without prior notification.
Your Rights as a Data Subject
At any point while Sure IT Recruitment Limited in is possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you;
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances, you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records;
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing;
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation;
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing;
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling;
- Right to judicial review: if Sure IT Recruitment Limited refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
Deletion of Data
Should you wish for Sure IT Recruitment Limited to delete data that it holds about you, please contact James Crockett: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that Sure IT Recruitment Limited is unable to delete financial or contractual information, for a period of 7 years after the completion of a transaction.
Data Breach Policy
If Sure IT Recruitment Limited is notified of, or detects a data breach, we will in the first instance investigate the issue to ensure that the source of the breach is identified, and if necessary, closed. If our investigation shows that there has been a breach, Sure IT Recruitment Limited will:
- Notify the Information Commissioner’s Office and other bodies, as appropriate;
- Assess the level of risk of the accessed data;
- Notify those impacted by the breach, plus inform them of any actions that they should take;
- Take the appropriate and necessary steps to stop the breach being repeated.